To renew your ACA Membership/s or register for a membership, please click on the following link to be redirected to Campdraft One.
ACA Membership Waiver:
In consideration for me, and/or minors in my care, being allowed to participate in all events run by the Australian Campdraft Association Inc. (ACA), I hereby agree that:
1. I have permission to accept this waiver on behalf of all persons for whom this membership is for.
2. I understand and acknowledge that campdrafting is a dangerous activity & may result in serious injury, permanent disability or death.
3. I understand and acknowledge that I ride at my own risk.
4. I understand and acknowledge the rules of ACA & NCCA. I agree to be bound by any Constitutions, Rules, Bylaws, Regulations and Policies.
5. I give permission for my photo to be taken at any ACA affiliated event and for my photo to be used in any ACA publication or online media.
6. I waive all of my legal rights of action against ACA from any claim, for loss, damage, injury, death or permanent disability howsoever arising and incidental to myself and/or my child attending at and/or participating in an ACA affiliated event. This waiver includes but is not limited to liability for any negligent or tortuous act or omission, breach of duty, breach of contract or breach of statutory duty on the part of ACA.
7. I accept a complete and unconditional release of all liability of ACA & any ACA affiliated event to the extent permitted by law in the event of me and/or the children under my care suffer injury, death or permanent disability.
8. I release ACA, its assigns, its office bearers, employees or agents from all such claims.
9. I understand that ACA utilises cookies to store user data. I understand that ACA follows industry standard security best practices to handle my data, and are in no way liable for any security breach which adversely affects me whilst using an ACA digital service. I understand any payment entity utilised by ACA is a third party PCI compliant entity that implements the highest level of security best practices. With this in mind, the ACA is in no way liable in the event of financial loss if a security issue were to occur as a result of using an ACA digital service.
The Australian Campdraft Association Inc. (ACA) is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/australian-privacy-principles
What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual. Examples of Personal Information we collect include: names, addresses, email addresses and phone.
This Personal Information is obtained in many ways including correspondence, by telephone & email, via our website Campdraft One, and from cookies.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our sponsors and marketing. When we collect Personal Information, we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Cookies and Third Party Website Analytics
Security of Personal Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
Access to your Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information
It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up to date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please update your Personal Information via Campdraft One. Alternatively, you can advise us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
The Australian Campdraft Association Inc may make amendments to this Policy, the most up to date version will be available on our website.
The Australian Campdraft Association Inc.
134 Mort Street, Toowoomba, Queensland 4350
07 4622 3110
National Integrity Framework
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Member Protection Policy
- Improper Use of Drugs and Medicines Policy
- Competition Manipulation and Sports Wagering Policy
- National Integrity Framework
- Complaints, Disputes and Disciplines Policy
Click on the links below to view previous ACA National Finals events.
- 2023 National Finals – Cloncurry
- 2022 Golden Anniversary National Finals – Springsure
- 2020 National Finals – Nebo
Click on the tile below to find out which zone you belong to.